Bundle FortiGate Security and Infraesctructure (I&II) 6
In this three-day course, you will learn how to use basic FortiGate features, including security profiles.
In interactive labs, you will explore firewall policies, user authentication, SSL VPN, dial-up IPsec VPN, and how to protect your network using security profiles such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement basic network security.
After completing these courses, you will be able to:
- Deploy the appropriate operation mode for your network.
- Use the GUI and CLI for administration.
- Identify the characteristics of the Fortinet security fabric.
- Control network access to configured networks using firewall policies.
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT.
- Authenticate users using firewall policies.
- Understand encryption functions and certificates.
- Inspect SSL/TLS-secured traffic to prevent encryption used to bypass security policies.
- Configure security profiles to neutralize threats and misuse, including viruses, torrents, and inappropriate websites.
- Apply application control techniques to monitor and control network applications that might use standard or non-standard protocols and ports.
- Fight hacking and denial of service (DoS).
- Defend against data leaks by identifying files with sensitive data, and block them from leaving your private network.
- Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network.
- Implement a dialup IPsec VPN tunnel between FortiGate and FortiClient.
- Collect and interpret log entries.